Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pitter Patter to the Beat of My Heart

Somewhere between the time I first started this blog and now, blogging has kind of become a big deal. But my blog still isn't, or shall I say shouldn't, be a big deal. So hopefully it lays low and remains in the "What!?! You have a blog?!?!!" section! =]

hail.. my last mentioned subject.. well, I have found the hail to still be there. But my cover is so amazing that I tend to forget about said hail and am only reminded every now and then when I truly look around the cover! Yeaa! This is good [Just IN case you didn't know]. Oh and this cover isn't some little umbrella or a jacket held high over your head, oh no. This cover is like a fort, made of tin; strong, but still destroyable, large, but still small, and cute, but still manly. It may fall apart or maybe it will be built stronger like with steel. All I know is that I am enjoying the soft pitter patter of that extreme hail on my fort's tin roof, the music keeping time with the beat of my heart.

OH
EM
GEE
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!
My new iPhone arrives like today, or maybe tomorrow!!!!! It doesn't really matter as long as I get it.. lol.. I think I want to name it Zach. I am not totally sure just yet. But Zach just feels like a bomb name!

I think I need to design a logo for my signature, just take a stroll through my graphic design experience and make something that is worth a little dabbling for.

Also, I think I need to make my page a bit different.. I should design a blog background specific to me [or shall I say my posts].

I really miss old life. Freshman Academy, the summer of 2008, life. I realize that I can't go back and that I should live for today and tomorrow, but I still miss it. I miss those friendships, those dramas. Small things that used to be huge and huge things that were always made small. I miss those "lifelong friends" and I truly believe they are.. but what happened to keeping in touch?What happened to that love? It isn't gone, is it? I don't think so, I just think it is kept quiet- back to huge things made small..

signing off- logo to be made soon
<3&thoughts,
Kylie

P.S. I love longboarding I really want a board.. something pretty.. I am thinking something of the cosmic grinder sort.

No comments: